Not sure if you can play with us? Or want more information on how to get started? Please read the following carefully before creating your account.
1. Samosa Casino only accepts players from countries and geographic regions where online gambling is permitted by law. It is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing gambling laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction before placing bets on the Website.
2. Players resident in the following countries cannot play at Samosa Casino: Anguilla, Australia, Belgium, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Estonia, Israel, France and its overseas territories (Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Réunion, Mayotte, St. Martin, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna, New Caledonia), Italy, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States of America, Gibraltar, Jersey.
3. The Website only accepts adult players (aged 18 or over) and players who have reached the minimum age specified by the jurisdiction of player’s place of residence as eligible for online gaming. It is the player’s sole responsibility to ensure they meet the minimum age limitation stipulated by the online gambling law in their jurisdiction.
4. To register at Samosa Casino, an individual must fill in the appropriate registration form providing all the following information: Date of birth (showing that the player is over eighteen (18) years of age); Legal first and last name; Registered address; Valid email address; A username and a password; Contact telephone number.
5. We reserve the right to ask for government-issued identification with proof of age from any player, and we will suspend the player’s account or will block access to the Website to customers who cannot meet this requirement.
6. We reserve the right to verify the player’s identity via document authentication and other verification methods. The provided identification, address, contact email and telephone number must be valid. It's the sole responsibility of the player to ensure that all personal information is correct and up to date and that any documents required as part of the ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) process are genuine. Fraudulent, unclear, out-of-date or otherwise inaccurate documents provided will result in confiscation of player deposits and any winnings.
7. We reserve the right to refuse your registration and/or close your account at our sole discretion. However, all contractual obligations already made will be honoured.